Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mama's little helper

Wes helped me do the laundry the other day- too cute!
A little update- sleep has been going much better. Actually last 2 nights he has gone to bed at 7pm and did not wake up to eat until about 2 am! This is so much sleep for everyone! He as also not been getting up until 6:30 or even 7:30am sometimes! Hope this is the new trend. Also we still have greenish yellow poop but the doctor is not worried and I get to eat dairy again! YEA!!! Life is good right now- Dave was home for 4 days, now he is off again but we are headed to Nana and Papa's in Santa Paula for the weekend. Should be fun!

4 comments:

Steph D said...

The laundry pic is so cute. I put Annaliese in the laundry basket the other day while I was changing the clothes over, mainly to keep her near by, and Andy saw. I said, I don't always do this, you know :) He just laughed.

Praise the Lord that sleep is going well! Btw, I didn't make it to SLO last weekend, so we'll have to get together another time.

Emily said...

Yay for better sleep! I heard through Patrick via Dave that Wes is rolling over? I think Miles is too chubby! hahaha... he can roll up on his side, but no rolling over yet.

Jenny Schlenker said...

So good to see you! Your baby is precious!

vikkiantoin said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! What a cutey pa tutey! I miss my little nephew! We HAVE to get together this summer. What's new with you all? Love and hugs!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo