Saturday, September 13, 2008

Showers are so much fun!

My second shower was in beautiful Shell beach at the all too famous "Shell Shack" and was put together by some of my best friends- April, Katie, Lori and Jen. They truly know how to throw a par-tay! The jungle theme was perfect- I know I will probably have a pretty wild man. Here are some pics and a few of my favorite moments.

Presents, food and friends always a mix for a good time. (mmmm cheesecake my fav!)

Hand-made hooter hider...try and say that 3 times fast!

Auntie April with adorable style in clothes and presentation- Go Mustangs!

I was really happy to get the carseat- I've been told this is the only essential item (you can't take your baby home without it)

Chrisan and Nana- my experienced advice givers. PS-Nana won the "How big is the belly" string game...not really a suprise seeing as she knows me better than anyone.

We had to get the pregos to represent! Four out of 20 something people is a good turn out- that means 1/5th of the shower was pregnant! ha ha. We all feel so blessed to be carrying little ones- can't wait until they all get to play together. (also that is our 32 week picture-8 months)

1 comment:

aprilmae said...

I love the pic of us - can you email it to me so I get a bigger copy? I can't click on your pics to make them bigger.