Friday, September 26, 2008

End of a Chapter

So-Wednesday was my official last day of work at Animal Care Clinic. I know my jobs are just changing but I truly had mixed feelings about leaving the people and career I have been at for 5 1/2 years. My body is tired and can't do 10 hr shifts anymore, but my mind was not convinced I wouldn't be board in a week. I do have tons to do to prepare for the arrival of our little boy, I'm sure boredom will not be an often occurrence and I am trying to enjoy the peace before our world is rocked. I will post about the last baby shower I had in Santa Paula soon....

2 comments:

Emily said...

So exciting! We're getting close now!

P.S. let's see those pictures!

Soderin Family said...

you are getting so close! i didn't even know you guys had a blog! can't wait to met baby thomas!