Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake San Antonio 2010

Annual Barnett lake trip was amazing...missing a few characters like Kelley (in Missouri), Kevin (South Korea), Tanya (Florida) and Garrett (Church camp)...but it still was a blast! Karie even flew out from Colorado to come! I think Piper was in heaven swimming after sticks in the water. We had a few visitors and we got in lots of skiing, wakeboarding, tubing and even tried a sport new to us- wake SURFING.
We all got up on the surfboard and really started to get the hang of it. Hopefully I can post a video soon. Wes loved riding on Papa's boat and even got to drive a little. I didn't get pics on my camera but Wes and I went on the tube together- I can't believe how relaxed he was...he even said "Again" ever time we hit a bump!
It was pretty hot so by the time the week was ending we were all sore, tired, dirty, over sunned and ready to come home. I was so thankful because Wesley actually slept in the tent at night without waking up too early (he slept in the RV for his naps- Thanks Nana and Papa.) but he too was ready to sleep in his own bed.
Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How awesome!! It is amazing how much more he can do then Keira at just 1 year older!!! What a big boy!