Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall fun

Dave was home this week and we had a ton of fun. We bought new furniture, went to the pumpkin patch, hosted Dave's family, went horseback riding and ran a half marathon!! Like I said fun and busy week! This was our first 1/2 marathon and it went great- I'm sure we will do another someday. And to top it all off Wes took his FIRST STEPS this weekend!!! He is officially "walking" at 11 1/2 months. He is getting good a his new skill and tries it often...makes it a few steps then falls, but it will be only a matter of time until he's running! Good thing I've been training! ha.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the new pictures! Congrats on the half marathon, you rock girl! Miss you!! Love, Vanessa

The Schmidts said...

So fun that you did the city to sea! I was planning on it, but God had other plans for me ;)Congratulations and what fun that you and Dave ran it together. -rhiannon

Emily said...

Yay, Wes! Miles is SO close, but it hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and yay, you, for the half marathon! Way to go, mama!

Tim and Debra said...

Congrats on the 1/2 marathon! And congrats to Wes for those little steps!

Steph D said...

Great job on the half marathon! You are such a hottie little mama!! Mine is in 3 weeks... yikes, I'm nervous, my joints have been painful making it really hard to train! Wish me luck! :)