Friday, June 19, 2009

Taking a break

Hello Blogging world. Just so you don't think I fell off a cliff an am gone forever, I wanted to let you all know I am in school (online) for the next 6 weeks; therefore you will not be getting cute pictures and updates of my little man. Maybe I'll post a few things about what I am learning (Sociology)- I get a little fired up about all liberal talk and have to post another option- conservative ideas. Anyway, we will see you all in a month in a half- have a good beginning of your summer!
Kristal

3 comments:

Jen said...

School. Cool. Well, good luck. I am sure the 6 weeks will fly by!

Erika Marie said...

hello thomas family! I found your blog again and commenting like i told dave i would when i randomly saw you at the airport! (well, random for me, not so much for you since you work there...)

hope all is well! =) -erika

Steph D said...

So I think your 6 weeks are about up! I hope your class went well and we'll get to see some more pics of Wes soon!