Friday, May 15, 2009

Suba Ruba

So Dave has been driving around my old college truck (good ol "Slick" the Ford Ranger) and he thought it was a bit girly of a truck so has been searching for a replacement. Not an any big hurry or not even sure what he wanted but on the look out.
On our way out of Kmart yesterday we picked up a few Photo Traders and parused. This 2000 Green/Tan Subaru Outback caught our eye and since it was in Santa Margarita we decided to take a look. It is in great condition and was way cheaper than others we have seen. We couldn't resist. It will get us to Tahoe in the snow and have much better gas milage than any of the cars we have now. So bye bye Slick- hello Green Manly Machine.
At least my truck will stay in the family- my 16 year old cousin gets to drive it- oh yeah and she a girl...

2 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting! That will be a great car for you guys. Oh, I also love the new artwork for Wesley's room!

Lori said...

no way! I was considering a Subaru outback as my next car too! great minds think alike. I like the green color too!