Monday, March 16, 2009

Real Food

Two nights ago we fed Wes his first real meal- rice cereal! He gave us the most confused faces at first but he actually really liked it. This was a harder transition for me than for Wes. My little boy is growing up and I don't like it! The doctor gave us the ok and told us it may help him sleep at night. Well he still woke up when he noramlly would but he went back to sleep soon after and we only fed him once the last 2 nights! Yeah for sleep for mama and baby.

2 comments:

Steph D said...

Wow! What a big boy! I can imagine that it is a hard transition for mommy too! Glad that Wes is getting the hang of it so easily though! Hope it keeps helping him sleep longer at night too!

Jen said...

oh my gosh! he can't be that old yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must come visit!!