Saturday, November 22, 2008

Week 3

Wesley is 3 weeks old today we are starting to get the hang of it. Luckily Dave is still in town and we had my Mom (Nana) to help for a few days. We had some fun happenings....His umbilical cord fell off (still wondering if he's an innie or an outie), we went to our first mommy and me class learning about new baby stuff and meeting other newbies, and we tried the Pacifier. This was a huge discovery because it made evening fussies a little more bearable. Here are a few pics from this week- enjoy our little boy like we have!

3 comments:

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

I can't believe how big he is already. I can't wait to see him again! I'm so proud of you guys, you're doing such a great job. Love you!

Linda Z said...

Looks like a very cute, healthy boy to me!!! :) Hope you are doing well... sounds like you are getting the hang of things! :)

Lori said...

Wow, looks like you are getting the hang of this mom thing pretty quickly! Happy belated Thanksgiving, we have so much to be to God thankful for, most of all little Wesly!