Thursday, August 28, 2008

Doctors' visit

We when to the doctors this week and all good news- baby's growing a normal rate and he is head down! (Sorry if thats too much info) Also this is my last full week of work- I cut down to 3 days a week in Sept and that is my last month! Can't believe he is only 9 weeks away. On another note- please pray for my neighbor Daniel- he is in his early 30's and has a very young family and has just been diagnosed with cancer. They don't have a lot of answers yet but it has already spread- please pray as they are trying to deal with this heavy news.

4 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It will be so fun for all our kids to play together in the future. :)
P.S. if you think "head down" is too much info, you're in for a big surprise-- that's nothin'! :D heehee. We far-away friends who've already been thru this aren't afraid of all the juicy details. :)

Lori said...

It's so fun you are starting a blog just in time for my trip across the pond, I'm excited to see updates! I started one too, but there's not much to it yet!

Love you!
Lori

Sara said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. It's always fun to see pictures of baby and proud parents on the blog.

Emily said...

Baby Miles is head down too! It seems like just yesterday we told our exciting news at bible study!
Is Daniel the neighbor with the one little girl?